- 16 oysters shucked on the half shell
- 1½ c. your favorite cocktail sauce
- 1½ sticks unsalted butter
- 1 c. shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ c. finely diced green onions
Preheat oven to 400° F. Shuck oysters and place on baking sheet. Brush with butter. Place in oven and bake until oysters begin to plump. Remove from oven. Turn oven to broil. Top each oyster with 1 tablespoon cocktail sauce and shredded Swiss cheese. Place under broiler until cheese is melted. Remove and top with green onions. Serve.